Daihak Publishing Company Group is established in 1956 by Ik-hyo Yoon who is the founder of group and gave his life to develop of health science and medical management.
Jin-young Yoon, the current chairman of the group, has managed the company and he has committed to researching and developing of medical devices also.
Daihak Family :
- Daihak Publishing Company
- Daihak Seorim Co. Ltd.
- Woorim Research Institute for State Examination
- Woorim Technology Co. Ltd.
- Woorim Property
Value & Philosophy
We have contributed to the developing of Basic Health Science field by continuously focusing only on publishing of Health Science-related.
Especially we are a group of very high reputation with publishing more than 500 Health Science Books, such as: Clinical pathology, Radiology, Osteopathic, Dental Technology, Optometry, Environmental Engineering, Paramedic Care, Skin Cosmetology, Hospital Management, Oriental Medicine and so on.
We have tried for developing of health studies and growing of fine publishing culture. So we follow a simple business philosophy:
- To publish valuable books which are selected on professional part and cultural part
- To discover a talented authors and support them continuously and disseminate of the leading edge medical technology
- To provide meaningful information to readers helping better understanding, also tries to transit valuable knowledge to readers
- To support our people having more professional knowledge of the field and treat them like family.
A Minister of Culture and Communications Prize of Planning and Editing, May 16th, 1983
A Plaque of appreciation from Korea Clinical Pathology Professor’s Association, July 10th, 1986
A Plaque of appreciation from Korean Physical Therapy Association, October 18th, 1986
A Plaque of appreciation from Korean Society for Radiation Therapy, November 28th, 1987
An Advisory Committee Member of National Health Insurance Service Jongno Br., April 25st, 1989
A Plaque of appreciation from Korea Ophthalmic Optics Society December 1st, 1991
A Plaque of appreciation from Korea Radiology Professor’s Association, June 30th, 1993
A Plaque of appreciation from Health Science Laboratory of Korea University, May 7th, 1997
A Plaque of appreciation from Corporation of Korea Dental Technology Education, July 30th, 2002
A Citation by Commissioner of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, October 21st, 2003
A Plaque of appreciation from Korea Dental Technology Professor’s Association, June 29th, 2006
An Advisor of Korean Society of Urban Environment, March 1st, 2009
An Independent Director of Korean Society of Emergency Medical Services, May 1st, 2009
A Citation by the mayor of Seoul, May 7th, 2009
A Plaque of appreciation from Korean Society of Disasters Nursing, June 9th, 2012
An Achievement Award from Korea Optometry Professor’s Association, July 16th, 2012
A Plaque of appreciation from Korean Society of Radiological Science, May 23rd, 2015
An Award of proud citizen of Jongno, December 30th, 2015
We try to develop better reading and publication culture for the readers through the publication of various specialized books. With that goal, we try to do the following works:
Qualitative Improvement of the Professional Books and Publication Culture
- Research Activity continuously for Improvement Publication Culture
- Discover and support talented authors
- Improvement of the Editing Culture and Specialization for Editing and Revision Culture
- Publishing High Quality Cultural Books
Educational Business based on Professional Knowledge>
- Development and Supply of Government-authorized Textbook since reorganization of curriculum 2009 (Currently Supply Chinese Literature for middle & high school)
- Support researchers who related on all kind of school education curriculum (Support to organize research association and society)
- Providing information for Reading (Homepage, SNS, Event)
Medical Devices Business based on Professional Knowledge
- Disseminate the leading edge of Medical Technology
- liResearch and Development for Medical Devices
- Discover New Medicine at home and abroad